SPEH-104 High Build Epoxy Zinc-Rich Anticorrosive Primer (Passed EU CE Certification)
1. Good cathodic protection
2. Excellent anti-corrosion and abrasion resistance property, good high build applicability
3. Good weather resistance, fast drying
4. Good gas cutting and welding property
5. Good matching property with many kinds of subsequent coat
6. Good adhesion to steel surfaces
Mainly be used as primer for the iron and steel structure surfaces of ships, bridges, petrochemical engineering infrastructure, container and steel structures.
Dry To Touch
Dry To Handle
2K package: A kit 33kg contains Part A 30kg and Part B 3kg.
1. The surface temperature shall be 3℃ higher than dew point.
2. Wash away salts and other water soluble contaminants with fresh water.
3. Remove rust, scale and damaged shop primer by sand blasting to ISO Sa2.5(SSPC-SP10).
4. The sand blasted substrate must be coated within 4 hours.
5. Remove the contaminants like dust with a high-pressure blower.
6. Confirm the surface clean and dry before application.
1. Excellent R&D team, providing you with the customized products.
2. Reasonable price and perfect after-sale service.
3. Certificates such as FDA, CE, CCS to improve competition.
4. OEM service is available.
5. Production process in full accordance with ISO 9001.
6. Timely delivery.