Waterborne Acrylic Coatings
1. Diluted with water and nonflammable;
2. Good rust resistance and excellent waterproof performance;
3. Good adhesion to bare steel and shop primer, and quick drying;
4. Compatible with the existing waterborne coatings or solvent-based coatings.
Mainly used as anti-corrosive coating for steel structures, ship cabins, engine rooms and control rooms.
Theoretical: 0.08kg/m2/30μm 0.065L/m2/30μm
Actual: depending on the surface treatment, environment and application methods.
Dry film thickness:30μm /coat
Wet film thickness:63μm/coat
Substrate:The pretreated bare steel, galvanized steel or light metals
Top Coat:FX Waterborne Acrylic Primer, or refer to our company
Remove salt and other water-soluble contaminants by fresh water hosing
Remove oil thoroughly with suitable detergent in accordance with SSPC-SP1
All damaged shop primer, rust and oxide layer should be thoroughly cleaned by abrasive blasting to Sa 2½
Remove dust and dirt by high-pressure air before paint application
Confirm the surface clean and dry
1. Avoid skin and eye contact.
2. In case of skin or eye contact, flush with large amount of water and immediately get medical attention.
3. Assure well-ventilated working place.
4. Take precautions of the risks of fire or explosion.
5. Observe all health and safety regulations on site.
1. Excellent R&D team, providing you with the customized products.
2. Reasonable price and perfect after-sale service.
3. Certificates such as FDA, CE, CCS to improve competition.
4. OEM service is available.
5. Production process in full accordance with ISO 9001.
6. Timely delivery.