FX-F07 Fluorocarbon Primer
1. Excellent corrosion and weather resistance;
2. Excellent oil and water resistance;
3. Excellent resistance to impact and abrasion;
4. Good workability.
Widely used as anticorrosive coating for bridges, highway guardrails, high-grade constructions, petroleum equipment and storage tanks.
Dry To Touch
Dry To Handle
2K packaging: A kit 22kg contains Part A 20kg and Part B 2kg.
1. Remove salts and other contaminants by high pressure fresh water cleaning.
2. Remove oil thoroughly with suitable detergent in accordance with SSPC-SP1.
3. All damaged shop primer, rust and scale should be thoroughly cleaned by abrasive blasting to ISO Sa2.5(SSPC-SP10).
4. Remove any contaminants like dust with high pressure blower.
5. Confirm the surface clean and dry before application.
1. Excellent R&D team, providing you with the customized products.
2. Reasonable price and perfect after-sale service.
3. Certificates such as FDA, CE, CCS to improve competition.
4. OEM service is available.
5. Production process in full accordance with ISO 9001.
6. Timely delivery.