Building Coating, sports stadiums, theaters, industrial plants, office buildings
Liquid Coating, Liquid Coating
NH(TF5) Thick Type Steel Structure Fire Retardant Coating
CE, FDA, ISO9001
Above 5 degrees Celsius in a cool dry place
12000 Ton/Tons per Year
Packaging & Delivery
NH(TF5) Fireproof Low Odor Installation Ceiling Paint For Wood Door:
with 20kg per bucket
within 7 workdays
NH(TF5) Fireproof Low Odor Installation Ceiling Paint For Wood Door
NH(TF5) Non-toxic, odorless, good fire performance. High bonding strength, low cost and convenient construction etc. Thermal insulation and fire retardant as one. Widely used in sports stadiums, theaters, industrial plants, office buildings, thermal power plants, petroleum, chemical, warehouse, auditoriums, hotels, hospitals and other buildings in the fire protection of steel structures. Also be used in tunnel, as a fire layer for the beam, columns, walls, floors of reinforced concrete structures.
2. Construction Method:
1) Remove dust, oil and rust surface treatment thoroughly before painting steel construction. Brushing with two anti-rust layers. Before proceeding with the construction of the fire retardant paint, the anti-rust primer should completely dry. Steel primed longer must be remove dust and feculence thoroughly before coating construction.
2) Construction environment suitable for temperatures 5-40 degrees Celsius. Relative humidity 80% or less. Good ventilation condition. When the wind speed is large, rainy days or component surface condensation, not suitable for construction.
3) Using mechanical spraying: Special extrusion pump spray or funnel spray gun. Nozzle diameter of 8-10mm is appropriate, spray pressure should be maintained at 0.4-0.6Mpa.
4) The first coating on steel surface (bottoming) , the ratio is powder: glue: water=5:1:5 (by weight, the amount of water depend on spray status). No need to adding glue afterwards, the ratio is powder: water=1:1 (by weight, the amount of water depend on spray status). Use mortar mixer mixing evenly, mix them when doing construction.
5) In order to ensure good adhesion, first layer ( bottoming) thickness should not more than 2mm, afterwards per layer 3-4mm. Paint with next layer before you should make sure that the before layer is dry completely. And so on until it reaches the desired thickness.
6) In order to achieve three hours fire prevention time, the coating thickness is recommended as 30mm.
1) When possible occurrence of shock or width greater than 800mm of steel components in fireproof coating construction, in need of screen processing in the middle of fire protection coatings when the total thickness greater than 20mm.
2) Using spray method, uniform granular surface of the coating appearance. Generally without smoothing. To have a smooth surface, can smooth the surface by hand when the last layer haven’t dry. When surface decoration required, brushing the wall decoration coating on the fireproof coating surface to achieve better effect. (When high decorative requirement, use putty on the fireproof coating surface).
3) Construction and storage temperature ≥5 Celsius, Each layer interval time is 24-48 hours. In painting and drying and curing period should avoid rain shower.
4) Powder should avoid damp.
5) Powder theoretical consumption 1mm thickness layer, Consumption of dry film per square meter is 0.8kg.
6) Glue theoretical consumption (Only when the first layer plus glue material), expand the area of steel consumption per square meter is 0.32kg.
4. Storage & Packing:
1) Packing: Powder (Component A) using woven bag, 25kg/bag; Glue (Component B) using plastic bucket, 50kg/bucket.
2) Storage temperature above 5 degrees Celsius in a cool dry place, shelf life of six months. During transport storage process should prevent exposure, rain, heavy pressure and upside down, damp.