Characteristics: It can be application underwater. Excellent anticorrosive property. Waterproof and good impact resistance. Good adhesion force, also good for chemical resistance and anti-seawater.
Uses: It is used for protecting metals, concrete, cement surface and brick underextreme conditions. It is also used for repairing steel structure and concrete in tidewater region. Widely used for sea ports, sea platforms, steel structure protection in tidal zone, also use for industrial pipelines and storage tanks for anticorrosive action.
2. Technical Index
Mixing ratio: Main agent/firming agent=5/1 (weight ratio)
Typical film thickness: (Dry film): 200μm/coat
Spreading rate: 0.303kg/m2/200μm
Solid contents: 100%
Humidity: cured under the water
Dry to touch min
Dry semihard hrs
Min interval hrs
Max interval d
10 20 30
3 1 0.5
36 24 12
36 24 12
7 7 7
Clear away oil, dust, loose rust layer ofiron oxide and old paint film, up to ISO st2.0 standard. If substrates are concrete and brick, it must remove mud by chemical methods or physical methods.
Substrate: bare steel, concrete, cement surface or brick surface.
For Primer Usage: As First Layer
For Finish Usage: As Final Layer
1. Good cathodic protection.
2. Excellent anti-corrosion and abrasion resistance property, good high build applicability.
3. Good weather resistance, dry quickly.
4. Good gas cutting and welding property.
5. Good adhesion to steel surface.
6. The film is tough, strong with good wear-resistance.
7. Excellent water and salt water resistance.
8. Excellent abrasion resistance and impact resistance.